As a musician, it is important and incredibly rewarding to work with living composers to create a brand new piece of music. I have been blessed to work with wonderful colleagues and friends on several unique and exciting compositions.
- Perspective on an Optical Poem (2015), a solo violin film score for Oskar Fischinger's 1938 short film "An Optical Poem"
- Casey at the Bat (2014), a dramatic reading of Ernest Thayer's poem by the same title, accompanied by clarinet, trumpet and percussion
- Foul Ball! (2014), a duet for violin and clarinet
- Canción (2015), a short piece for violin and piano dedicated to my mentor and teacher Andrés Cárdenes
- Diana's Dance & Lullaby (2016), a short piece for violin and piano commissioned for The MoonArk - a sculpture/capsule that will accompany an Astrobotic rover on its 238,900-mile journey to the moon in 2020, becoming the first museum on the moon.
- The View from the Outfield (2014), a duet for violin and clarinet